Government of Pakistan Ministry of Industries & Production Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre Lahore
Current Affairs 2017
#Must_Read Will help U alot
• Iran was first to recognize Pakistan.
• Pakistan opened its first embassy in Iran.
• Egypt was first to open its embassy in Pakistan. (chk)
• First governor of State Bank Zahid Hussain.
• First Lady governor Rana Liaquat Ali (Sindh) 1973-1976.
• First lady federal minister Vikarun Nisa Noor (Tourism).
• First state to join Pakistan was Bahawul Pur, 1954.
• Pak: cricket team first visited England.(chk: India)
• First captain of cricket team Abdul Hafeez Kardar.
• First century Nazar Mohammd against India in 1954 in Lacknow.
• First Woman University is located in Rawalpindi.
• First governor of Punjab=Francis Moody.
• First CM of Punjab=Iftikhar Hussain Mamdot.
• First Governor of Sindh=Ghulam Hussain Hidayatullah.
• First CM of Sindh=Ayub Khoro.
• First Governor of Baluchistan=Lt: General Riaz Hussain.
• First CM of Baluchistan=Attaullah Mengal.
• First Chief Justice of Pak: Sir Abdur Rasheed.
• First PM of Azad Kashmir=Abdul Hamid Khan.
• First President of AJK=Sardar Ibrahim Khan.
• First Commander-in-Chief of Pak: Army was Frank Miservi.
• First chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee was General Mohd: Sahrif.
• First chief of Staff of armed forces was General Tikka Khan.
• First governor State Bank was Zahid Hussain.
• First daily newspaper is Amroz 1947.
• First lady pilot was Shukriya Khanum.
• First museum of Pak established in Karachi in 1950.
• First Bank was United Bank (7th August, 1947)
• First Agriculture Reforms in Pak: Jan: 24, 1959.
• First Chief Election Commissioner of Pak: Mr. Khan F.M.Khan (25th March, 1956)
• Election Commision was created on 23rd March, 1956 under Article 137 of 1956 consititution.
• First Muslim Commander in Chief of Pak: Ayub Khan.
• First Radio Station established was of Karachi.
• First T.V station was setup at Lahore on Nov: 26, 1964.
• First lady Lady Major General in Pak: Dr. Shahida Malik.
• First Space satellite was launched by Pak: in 1990.
• First private TV Channel STN launched in 1990.
• First Chairman Senate was Habibullah Khan.
• First woman judge of High Court: Majida Rizvi.
• First constructed barrage of Pak: Sukkur Barrage.
• First Secretary General of Pak: Ch: Mohd: Ali.
• Agro museum is at Lailpur.
• First bio-gas plant was installed in 1974.
• First woman bank established on Dec: 1, 1989.
• Badshahi mosque built in 1670 A.D.
• Designataion of GG changed into President on 23rd March, 1956.
• Largest Hockey stadium is National Hockey Stadium Lahore.
• First minority minister of Pak: Joginder Nath Mandal held the portfolio of law.
• First Atomic Reactor established in Islamabad in 1956. (chk).
• Largest railway tunnel is Khojak.
• Smallest dam of Pak: Warsak dam.
• Largest fort of Pak: “Rani Kot”.
• City Bank is the largest bank in the country.(chk: Habib Bank)
• Nishan-e-Pak: is the highest civil award of Pak:
• Second highest civil award is Hilal-e-Pak:
• Ayub National Park (Rawalpinidi) is the largest Park in Pakistan.
• Lahore Museum is the biggest in Pak: (chk)
• Largest Railway station is Lahore.
• Highest Pass is Muztag Pass which connects Gilgit to Xinkiyang.
• Largest canal is Lloyd Barrage Canal or Sukkur Barrage or Lance Down Pull built in 1936.
• Largest Cement Plant is Lucky Cement Plant near Luki Marwat.
• Largest road is Shahrah-e-Pak:
• Shortest river is Ravi.
• Smallest division is Karachi.
• Largest division is Kalat.
• Largest division of Sindh is Therparkar.
• Habib Bank Plaza Karachi has 23 stories (345 ft)
• Minar-e-Pak: is 196 ft, 8 inches high.
• Pakistan has its longest boundary with Afghanistan.
• Pakistan is 34th largest country in the world, 6th population wise.
• Smallest civil award is Tamg-e-Khidmat.
• First census of Indo-Pak: 1881.
• Highest dam is Mangla dam.
• Pak: expedition to Antarctica reached on 5 Jan, 1991 established Jinnah Research Station
• Longest tenure as Governor General was Ghulam Mohammad.
• Longest tenure as President was Ayub Khan.
• Longest period of rule was of Zia.
Quetta: December 10th, 2015
Balochistan CM Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch quoting the NTS system during address to a ceremony on World Anti-Corruption Day organized by NAB Balochistan.
Balochistan Chief Minister Dr Abdul Malik Baloch called corruption a bigger problem of Pakistan than terrorism, saying corrupt practices causing militancy and other illicit activities.
“Despite immense accusation, I have been serving as chief minister without a single stain of corruption,” he said while addressing a ceremony on World Anti-Corruption Day, which was organised by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Balochistan.
He added the bureaucracy and establishment need to work impartially.
Under my leadership, Dr Baloch said, the coalition government has taken bold steps to prevent menace of corruption. “From the beginning of my tenure I have tried to stamp out the culture of bribery from all public institutions and yet we all have to work together against corrupt elements within the society.”
Citing the National Testing Service (NTS) system for recruiting government employees, he said: “In the past our qualified youngsters used to pay huge bribes for getting jobs in public organisation but the ruling government has precluded all institutions to recruit new employees though NTS and the Public Service Commission.”
Stressing on the impartial justice system, Dr Baloch said, “People have elected us for providing them justice and peace and if we failed to deliver, they can hold us accountable.”
Meanwhile, addressing the ceremony Provincial Home Minister Mir Sarfraz Bugti said the menace of corruption can only be wiped out when we build a positive character in ourselves. “Corruption is an administrative issue that won’t be eradicated until we adopt strict check and balance mechanism in all public sectors.”
Talking about the plight of education in the province, he said, “Today the education sector in our province is almost closer to collapse because of poor political leadership and Government Teachers Association.
DG NAB Balochistan Tariq Mehmood said the accountability authority is taking strict action against corruption mafia and “we have filed numerous cases against politicians and government employees stealing public wealth”.
Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch NTS Ceremony
Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch NTS Wiki
Dr. Abdul Malik Baloch NTS Ceremony on World Anti-Corruption
Drugs Testing Laboratory, Lahore
(Health Department) Government Of Punjab
Test Held On : Saturday, 28th & Sunday, 29th May 2016
1: Technical Director
2: Deputy Drugs Controller
3: Quality Management System (QMS) Manager
5: Senior Microbiologist
6: Assistant Bacteriologist
8: Analytical Chemist
11: Biomedical Engineer
12: Data Processing Officer
13: Networking Supervisor
14: Budget & Accounts Officer
15: Computer Operator
Answer Key Nts 29th 2016
Answer Key Nts 29 Dec 2014
Educators Nts Test Answer Keys 29th December 2013
Nts Answer Keys 29 Dec
Nts Answer Key 29th December 2014
Nts Answer Keys 2016
Answer Key Of Nts Test 29th April 2016
Educators Nts Test Answer Keys
Nts Answer Key 29 March 2015
Answer Keys Of Nts 29 Dec 2014
Answer Key Of Nts 29 December 2014
Answer Key Of Nts 29 December 2013
Answer Key Of Nts Test 29 Dec 2013
PPL Test On Job Training Opportunity as Special Trainee Engineer/Diploma Holder on 2 Year Contract in Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL)
Sunday 24th April, 2016
Nts Answer Key 24th April, 2016
Nts Answer Key 2016
Nts Answer Key 20 March 2016
Nts Answer Key 19 March 2016
Nts Answer Key 18 March 2016
Nts Answer Key Bps 14
Nts Answer Keys Educators
Nts Answer Key Bps 16
Nts Answer Key Punjab Police
Nts Answer Key 26 March 2016
Nts Answer Key 19 March
Nts Answer Key 27 March 2016
Nts Answer Key April 2016
Nts Answer Key Aeo
Nts Answer Key Aeo 26 March 2016
Nts Answer Key 12 April 2015
Nts Answer Key 6 April 2014
Nts Answer Key 15 April 2015
Water & Power Development Authority (C&M Water)
(Screening Test for the Post of Imam Khatib BPS-15)
[ Project Announced ] [ Last Date For Application Submission is 13th June 2016 ]
Water & Power Development Authority Pakistan Jobs
Water And Power Development Authority Jobs 2015
Water And Power Development Authority Lahore
Water And Power Development Authority
Water And Power Development Authority Pakistan
Water And Power Development Authority Contacts
Colorado Water Power Development Authority
Water And Power Development Authority Satpara Dam Pakistan
East Pakistan Water And Power Development Authority
Pakistan Water And Power Development Authority Form
Water & Power Development Authority Ghazi Brotha Hydro Project (Recruitment Test)
Jobs In Water And Power Development Authority
Ministry Of Water And Power Development Authority Pakistan
Water And Power Development Authority Of Pakistan
Pakistan Water And Power Development Authority Act 1958
West Pakistan Water And Power Development Authority Act 1958
Colorado Water Resources Power Development Authority
Secretary Water And Power Development Authority
Water And Power Development Authority Tenders
The Water And Power Development Authority
Foundation University Islamabad
Admissions Fall 2016
Project Announced: Last Date For Application Submission is 29th July 2016
Islamabad Universities Admission Fall 2014
Preston University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2014
Bahria University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2014
Bahria University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2013
Bahria University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2015
Iqra University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2014
Air University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2014
Preston University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2014 Last Date
Numl University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2015
Bahria University Islamabad Admission Fall 2014 Advertisement
Air University Islamabad Admission Fall 2013
Abasyn University Islamabad Admission Fall 2014
Air University Islamabad Admission Fall 2012
Quaid E Azam University Islamabad Admissions Fall 2014